Wednesday, December 12, 2012

UPDATE- UPDATE!!

So, I have handed out all 10 of my surveys to the daycare center and am waiting to get them back as soon as I can. I already have gotten a sneak peak of one of the results I am going to receive. I had asked my boss if I could ask her a general thought about this survey. As soon as I told my boss more about the survey and as she heard about some of the questions, she immediately admitted to believing the media affects children in a negative way. She LOVED the topic, and I know you guys do too.. The results will be very interesting! She has an 8 year old girl and a 10 year old boy. My boss told me off the bat that she thinks that her son plays way too many video games and she sees a difference in behavior because of them. However, once I get the surveys back I will find the real catch with media affecting children. TV is the main thrill I am waiting for… you will hear about parent's top 3 shows they like for their children and what they consider inappropriate media on TV! Don't you want to know what other parents think? I know I do! The few other surveys to my neighbors with older children will be back shortly as well. I have added pictures of the survey below, tell me what you think :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment