Friday, November 9, 2012


Hello bloggers! I am very excited to share some of my new ideas with you. I have chosen to research childhood socialization with a survey. I am going to survey parents on how the media has changed over the years and affected their children. Such media will include television shows, advertisements, and the overall “image” and norms their children have been exposed to. I will be handing out surveys to parents in the day care center. I will also go to neighbors and friends and hand the same survey out to them. I think that it would be very beneficial to survey parents with younger kids but also younger kids. I want to see how the result of a parent with younger kids differs from a parent with older kids. Their kids have been exposed to different years of changed television and what the messages are telling us. I definitely grew up with different television compared to the young toddlers now. I honestly think that the television now is portraying a different message to kids. Let’s see what we find… !


No comments:

Post a Comment