Monday, November 19, 2012


Heeeeeey fellow bloggers! I'm getting really excited about this survey I am going to administer. I plan to hand out surveys to the parents of kids I work with at the daycare center. These parents have children from 3-10 years old, male and female. I will also be surveying a few neighbors with older kids so that I can compare the two results. I will find out information about girls and boys behaviors from their parents. I hope to at least get 10 parents from the daycare center and 5 neighbors. I will let you know how many I am recording once I get surveys back (since not all will participate).  My predictions will be that the parents with older kids will be more aware of how the television has affected their children (who are now older). The parents of younger kids might not be so aware because they haven’t seen the change YET…… Here are a few of the questions I am planning to ask:

1. How many children do you have?
2.  How old are your children?
3. Are your children male/female?
4. When you think about all the issues you face as a parent, would you say that inappropriate content in the media is one of your TOP concerns, a big concern but not one of your top concerns, not a big concern, or not a concern at all?
5Do you monitor what your children watches?
6. Do you have any CONSOLE video game players like X-box or Playstation in your household? 

No comments:

Post a Comment